(RADIATOR) Restartwrapper problems (notification mail)

neil quiogue neil at quiogue.com
Mon Jan 27 03:49:19 CST 2003

This happens when you have a radiusd running already and you tried
running the restartWrapper so what's going to happen is that the
restartWrapper would see that the program is always dying (due to the
already running radiusd) and would restart in 2 seconds.

Check first that you don't have radiusd or any program binding on the
RADIUS ports then use restartWrapper.

Also, why is you radius in foreground mode?

Regards, Neil

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au