(RADIATOR) radiator and wireless APs

Vincent Hua Vincent.Hua at Power2Roam.com
Fri Jan 10 00:58:47 CST 2003

AAAA2IRVvkKR9ku2UWVabXDObQEAAAAA at intruder.com.mx>
 Disposition-Notification-To: "Vincent Hua" <Vincent.Hua at Power2Roam.com>
 h0A1wZx26816

We use a lot of CN3000. As far as I know, the CN3000 fetches the user's
account information (available credit of time) upon the user login and keeps
its own timer on the user and disconnect the user when the timer counts to
the end. This should achieve what you attempt to do.

FYI, the RADIUS protocol doesn't have the provision for sending back user
disconnect requests to the NAS.

Cheers.

Vincent Hua
VP Operations