(RADIATOR) radiator and wireless APs

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jan 9 23:49:40 CST 2003

Hello Anton -

We have a number of customers using a variety of wireless equipment.
You should be aware that the radius support in this type of equipment
varies considerably, even between versions of the same vendor's
software.

It is the access point that sends the radius accounting starts and
stops to Radiator, not the other way around.

I imagine that you would have to check the vendor documentation (and
try some experiments) to ascertain exactly what functionality is
implemented in any particular vendor/version hardware/software.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au