(RADIATOR) Idea for an app...

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jan 6 22:01:33 CST 2003

Hello Anton -

1. Our Radmin product will already do most of what you describe.

	www.open.com.au/radmin

2. You would need the usual twisted-pair ethernet hub or switch and
some Cat-5 cabling, together with one or more 802.11x wireless access
points. You would also need some sort of server machine (probably a PC
running some version of Linux/xxxBSD) and some sort of connection to
the internet. Finally you would need some magic software to redirect
the http requests to the login page when a user starts up a session.

For this last point, Mike has recently been working on some redirection
software for exactly this purpose.

I have copied Mike on this mail and he may have some additional
comments.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au