(RADIATOR) snmpget defaults

Jeremy Hinton jgh at visi.net
Tue Feb 25 10:45:36 CST 2003

	I just noticed this, and i thought i would post incase any others have
this problem. I was having some difficulty getting multiple login
confirmation on my Bay term servers working, and i tracked it down to the
following. The current release of Net-SNMP snmpget (5.0.7) by default use
SNMP v2, and my 5399's only seem to do SNMP v1. As i work around i made a
simple helper script called snmpget-helper.sh:

#!/bin/sh
/usr/local/bin/snmpget -v1 $*

Set set this as the SnmpgetProg in radius.cfg. Works like a charm. My
apologies if this has been posted before, i didn't scan the list first.

- jeremy

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au