(RADIATOR) Difference between NT4.0 or Windows 2000 for Radia tor CORRECTION

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Feb 21 15:45:10 CST 2003

Hello Nico -

There is a problem with ActivePerl 5.8, which as you have discovered
lacks a previously included module.

The best way forward is to download the previous version of Perl (5.6)
from ActiveState.

BTW - the latest version of Radiator is 3.5.

I have copied this mail to Mike as well, as he has been looking into
this problem.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au