(RADIATOR) Difference between NT4.0 or Windows 2000 for Radia tor CORRECTION

Groot N. de NdeGroot at ktu.nl
Fri Feb 21 10:48:30 CST 2003

I think I located the problem.  It does *not* seem to be NT/W2K related. A
Win32:AuthenticatedUser.pm is/was missing in \perl\site\lib\win32. I
searched for a Win32 module that contains this function, no luck. I did find
references and an the pm file on some server. Just copying the file to the
win32 dir not help: complaints in the log about 'loadable module'.

My original working Perl distribution isn't available (hdisk crash)
I'm using the recent ActivePerl distribution 5.8.0 and Radiator 3.3.1

Nico de Groot
KTU