(RADIATOR) AuthLog AuthBy?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Feb 20 17:32:27 CST 2003

Hello Jeremy -

Interesting question.

The only thing I can think of is to put an AddToRequest in each of the
AuthBy clauses and logging the contents of both in your AuthLog.

Something like this might work (please let me know if it does):

<Handler ...>
	AuthByPolicy ....
	<AuthBy LDAP2>
		AddToRequest AuthBy1 = LDAP2
	</AuthBy>
	<AuthBy SQL>
		AddToRequest AuthBy2 = SQL
</Handler>

Your logging should include %{AuthBy1} and %{AuthBy2}.

Please let me know how you get on.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au