(RADIATOR) RewriteUser in AuthBy?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Feb 20 16:13:30 CST 2003

Hello Chris -

To do what you describe below, the best way is to enclose your existing
AuthBy clauses with an AuthBy GROUP and put the RewriteUsernames there.
Note that in the second AuthBy GROUP, you will need to remove what was
added in the first AuthBy GROUP.

<Handler Called-Station-Id = /4242$/>
     AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept
     <AuthBy GROUP>