(RADIATOR) Duplicate kinda requests

Matthew Trout MatthewTrout at businessserve.co.uk
Wed Feb 19 05:08:49 CST 2003

If you don't want to use a 'trapped' IP, consider giving them (say)
127.3.3.3, or something else on the loopback range ... dunno if the NAS etc.
will accept it, but if they will your user will be sandboxed onto sending
pakcets loopbacj, so they won't even be sending out onto your network (note
- this is an idea, not a recommendation; YMMV)