(RADIATOR) AuthColumnDef questions

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun Feb 16 16:28:34 CST 2003

Hello Terry -

If you are using Radiator users file(s) in the "standard" format, the
first line is the list of check attributes and the second and following
indented lines are the reply attributes. Note that most radius
attributes can be used both in requests (check) and in replies (reply).

# users file

someuser		Password = xxxxxx, Service-Type = Framed-User, NAS-Port-Type
= Async
	Service-Type = Framed-User,
	Framed-Protocol = PPP,
	Framed-IP-Address = n.n.n.n,

Note that there is a "buildsql" utility included with the Radiator
distribution that you can use to load a users file in the above format
into an SQL database.

On Sunday, Feb 16, 2003, at 03:21 Australia/Melbourne, terry at ccis.net

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au