(RADIATOR) AcctColumnDef with Cisco Equipment VSA

Eric Lackey eric at isdn.net
Wed Feb 12 18:26:40 CST 2003

I found someone else asking something similar to this and it looks like
Hugh said that they would need to create a hook file.  If anyone is
interested in the future, this is the perl handler I wrote to fix my
problem.  All this does is look at the Request from the NAS, check for a
certain attribute name ( in my case, I wanted to modify all attributes
that started with h323), and strip the attribute-name portion of the
value.

sub
{
   my $op = ${$_[0]};  # original request packet

   for (my $i=0; $i < $op->attr_count(); $i++)
   {
      my @attr_arr = $op->get_attr_val_n($i);

      # If the attribute was an h323 accounting request packet
      if($attr_arr[0] =~ 'h323')
      {
         # Split the next value on the equal sign
         my @val_arr = split(/\=/,$attr_arr[1]);

         # Change the value of the attribute to the value after the
equal sign
         $op->change_attr($attr_arr[0],$val_arr[1]);
      }
   }
   return;
}