(RADIATOR) AcctColumnDef with Cisco Equipment VSA

Eric Lackey eric at isdn.net
Wed Feb 12 15:54:29 CST 2003

Hey Guys,

I am trying to do accounting for some Cisco equipment.  The Cisco router
is passing the value of the attributes in the format
"attribute-name=attribute-value".  I only want the "attribute-value" to
be inserted into the Accounting table.

Does anyone know of a way to strip off the first part using the
AcctColumnDef attribute with <AuthBy SQL>?  I believe I could have got
it to work with the old %EVAL filter, but it looks like it is deprecated
now.

Thanks for the help.

Eric Lackey
ISDN-Net, Inc.