(RADIATOR) Rodopi & Radiator

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Thu Feb 6 02:04:39 CST 2003

Hi Tim,

Is it possible that you need to alter the freetds.conf configuration, removing
any domain login information etc.

This is how we have our freetds.conf set up for access to MS-SQL from Unix:

[uniform]
        host = 203.63.154.24
       port = 1433
       tds version = 7.0

(the name of the host is uniform) So perhaps you need:

 [Rodopi]
        host = billing.igateway.net
         port = 1433
         tds version = 7.0