(RADIATOR) Rodopi & Radiator

Tim Jung tjung at igateway.net
Thu Feb 6 01:23:30 CST 2003

Ok I setup a whole new user just in SQL and made it also the owner of the 2
Rodopi databases. I can connect with the new account "linux" and
authenticate, but I still get all the can't find stored procedure errors. I
even double checked to see what permissions the "sa" account had on those 2
Rodopi databases (AbacBill and AbacPay) and the "linux" account has the
same two, "db owner" and "public". I don't see the problem here at all. I
even went in to the stored procedures and gave linux the EXEC
bit/permission for those stored procedures. I have no clue what to do now.

I even went in to Rodopi and told it to use TCP/IP sockets rather than
pipes and everything works just fine. So it does not appear to be an issue
with TCP/IP not working correctly.

Anyone have any clue why this would be?

Tim Jung
System Admin