(RADIATOR) FreeTDS & DBD-Sybase Install

Matthew Trout MatthewTrout at businessserve.co.uk
Wed Feb 5 06:53:02 CST 2003

I've never managed to get DBD::Sybase to pass all of its tests, but the
install has then worked fine.

Instead of using the standard tests, might I suggest you roll your own - a
swift perl script that tests a representative sample of the sort of queries
you're going to be throwing at it live. I did this, got a build that worked
correctly for the script, and have been running the build in production for
over a year without problems. Then again, that was with freetds-0.53rc2 and