(RADIATOR) Got stop record, did not delete session.

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Feb 4 01:38:34 CST 2003

Hello Tom -

As you say, we will need to see a copy of the configuration file (no
secrets) together with a trace 4 debug from Radiator showing what is
happening. Many operators don't look at starts or alives, they just
keep stop records. As for the delete query, it really only should be
NAS-Identifier and NAS-Port, because Radiator also does a delete when a
new access request comes in as a means of keeping the session database
tidy.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au