(RADIATOR) NAS-Port Check Item

MunFai munfai at viewqwest.com
Tue Dec 9 21:57:19 CST 2003

I have a newbie question...

I am trying to limit logins to only a certain NAS port. From the
documentation I understand that this is possible with the use of the
check item NAS-Port. Now, where do I put this in the configuration file?
I've tried to define it under <Realm>, <Handler> and even <AuthBy SQL>,
but I keep getting an 'Unknown keyword 'NAS-Port' error. NAS-Port is in
defined in my dictionary file as:

ATTRIBUTE       NAS-Port                        5       integer

Heeelllp! Thanks...

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au