(RADIATOR) Fwd: Interesting - pppoe radius request throttling

Ingvar Bjarnason ingvarbj at centrum.is
Tue Dec 9 09:26:13 CST 2003

Hi all,

Most interresting.   Does anybody know perhaps if they plan to implement a
similar feature for PPPoA  (PPP over ATM) in the near future.   We have an
inquiry pending with Cisco but I was just curious :-)    About 95% of our
dsl customers are connected via PPPoA instead of PPPoE

Best reg,

Ingvar Bjarnason
Engineer
Iceland Telecom