(RADIATOR) AuthLog not working

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Dec 5 16:47:42 CST 2003

Hello Rosario -

I will need to see a copy of your complete configuration file (no
secrets), together with a trace 4 debug from Radiator showing what is
happening. I suspect you are not referencing the AuthLog clause in your
Realm(s) or Handler(s).

# define Realm or Handler with AuthLog

<Realm ....>
	AuthLog authlogger