(RADIATOR) slow authentication

Mukesh Karna mukesh at mos.com.np
Sun Aug 31 23:46:30 CDT 2003

Hi guys,

I'm using Radiator-2.18.4. Authentication is very slow. When I see the log
I find these following messages frequently.

Mon Sep  1 10:11:46 2003: WARNING: SessSQL Could not find a Client for NAS
202.52.227.163 to double-check Simultaneous-Use. Perhaps you do not have a
reverse DNS for that NAS?
Mon Sep  1 10:11:46 2003: WARNING: SessSQL Could not find a Client for NAS
202.52.227.163 to double-check Simultaneous-Use. Perhaps you do not have a
reverse DNS for that NAS?

But I'm certain that I have reverse DNS for this given NAS. It actually
started after we changed the IP's of these NAS. Does the above message has
anything to do with slow authentication?

If so pls help me solve my slow authentication problem.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

rgds.

Mukesh Karna