(RADIATOR) EAP Authentication

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Aug 27 22:03:56 CDT 2003

Hello Chris -

I will need to see a copy of your configuration file (no secrets)
together with a trace 4 debug from Radiator showing what is happening.
Also note that you should be running Radiator 3.6 plus all the latest
patches.

Could you also provide more details on what you mean by "The Radiator
servers are setup to communicate securely."?

And what hardware/software platform are you running and what version of
Perl, etc.?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au