(RADIATOR) EAP Authentication

Christian Fredrickson fredrick at eng.utah.edu
Wed Aug 27 13:27:29 CDT 2003

I have a Radiator server setup to authenticate users via Wireless Access
Points. The Radiator servers are setup to communicate securely. I have set
my Radiator server to authenticate using the file provided by default. I can
authenticate users with the radpwtst provided with the install from the
local box, but when trying to authenticate users via the wireless network, I
get the following error:

Wed Aug 27 12:14:29 2003: DEBUG: Handling with Radius::AuthFILE:
Wed Aug 27 12:14:29 2003: DEBUG: Handling with EAP: code 2, 13, 23
Wed Aug 27 12:14:29 2003: DEBUG: Response type 1
Wed Aug 27 12:14:29 2003: INFO: Access rejected for mikem: EAP
authentication is
 not permitted.

We will be using the SSLeay module for secure communication. This is a
Windows server. I have downloaded the SSLeay.dll and Libeay.dll, but receive
errors while testing those. Has anyone built these DLLs and have them
working?

Thank you,

Chris

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au