(RADIATOR) AuthBy ADSI configuration

DUFOUR Geoffrey Geoffrey.DUFOUR at staff.win.be
Wed Aug 27 08:44:53 CDT 2003

Hello,

I would like to authenticate users using <AuthBy  ADSI>. It works fine
with the following configuration :

BindString
LDAP://myserver/CN=%0,OU=Marketing,OU=Employee,DC=staff,DC=mycompany,DC=
com
AuthUser %0
AuthFlags 0

This configuration sample shows that the username is bound to the CN
(common name). I need the username to be bound to the attribute
samaccountname.

In fact I need to allow VPDN users to use the same parameters (username
and password) both to log on the domain and for VPDN access.

How can I handle this ?

I am quite new to AD, could you please clarify the difference between
BindString parameter and AuthUser parameter.

Regards.

Geoffrey
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au