(RADIATOR) Blank User-Name on Auth Fail with Ascend TNT

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Aug 25 19:03:28 CDT 2003

Hello Kevin -

You can log authentication failures directly from Radiator. See the
AuthLog clauses in section 6.49 of the Radiator 3.6 reference manual
("doc/ref.html").

I suspect the stop packets you are seeing relate to sessions that
failed before they got as far as the radius authentication phase
(usually due to modems not training properly).

You should check with your NAS vendor.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au