(RADIATOR) Blank User-Name on Auth Fail with Ascend TNT

Kevin McKee kevin at nw-tel.com
Mon Aug 25 16:23:53 CDT 2003

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a User-Name on the 'Failed
Authentication' Acct packets from the MAX TNT?  I keep getting 'stop'
packets from the TNT with no User-Name, and I would like to have that
information kept in my logs.

Thanks

-------------------------        _   _
Kevin McKee, Network Mgr   _ __ | |_(_)
Northwest Telephone, Inc. | '_ \| __| |
Tel: +1 509 661 2000 x112 | | | | |_| |
Fax: +1 509 661 2020      |_| |_|\__|_|

This email and the files transmitted with it are confidential
which they are addressed. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender.

This footnote also confirms that this email message
and attachments have been scanned for the presence
of computer viruses.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au