(RADIATOR) Stored Procedure (I m stuck)!!!

hakim hakim at kccg.net
Mon Aug 25 11:14:47 CDT 2003

hello!!!
What I am doing wrong here??? Any help would be appreciated!!!

----SAMPLE CONFIG FILE----
Trace 4
AuthPort 1812
AcctPort 1813
LogDir c:\Radiator3.6\dump
DictionaryFile ./dictionary
UsernameCharset a-zA-Z0-9\._ at -
LogFile %L/%Y-%m-2logfile.log

DefineFormattedGlobalVar dbSourceODBC tas_sys
DefineFormattedGlobalVar dbSourceOracle tas
DefineFormattedGlobalVar dbUsername xxx
DefineFormattedGlobalVar dbAuth xxx

<Client localhost>
Secret mysecret
DupInterval 300
</Client>

<SessionDatabase SQL>
DBSource dbi:Oracle:tas3
DBUsername xxx
DBAuth xxx
AddQuery	insert into RADONLINE (username,code) values ('%n','000')
</SessionDatabase>

<Handler>
<AuthBy PLSQL>
	NoDefault
	DBSource dbi:Oracle:tas
	DBUsername %{GlobalVar:dbUsername}
	DBAuth %{GlobalVar:dbAuth}
	AuthBlock  begin \
	       tasradius.sp_Auth2('%n',:sReturnValue); \
	       end;
	AuthParamDef :sReturnValue,User-Password,Check
</AuthBy>
</Handler>

----END OF SAMPLE CONFIG FILE ---

-----STORED PROCEDURE ---------
CREATE OR REPLACE package tasradius
is
type Cursors is ref cursor return radreturn%rowtype;
procedure sp_Auth2(sUsername in varchar2,sReturn out tasradius.Cursors);
end tasradius;

procedure sp_Auth2(sUsername in varchar2,sReturn out tasradius.Cursors)
is
begin
open sReturn for select password from authenticationtable_000 where username='test';
exception
    when others then
		 null;
end sp_Auth2;