(RADIATOR) Default AuthLOG for all <Handler>'s

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Aug 20 21:24:16 CDT 2003

Hello Mahesh -

You can use an Identifier in your AuthLog clause, then refer to it as
follows:

<AuthLog SQL>
	Identifier SQLAuthLog
</AuthLog>

<Handler ....>
	AuthLog SQLAuthLog
</Handler>

See section 6.49 in the Radiator 3.6 reference manual ("doc/ref.html").

NB - this same technique can also be used with AuthBy clauses,
SessionDatabase clauses, etc.