(RADIATOR) TACAS support

Troy Holder troy at ncstate.net
Wed Aug 20 09:25:15 CDT 2003

Do I understand the new TACAS support correctly? If you have Radiator
accepting TACAS requests, it basically converts the TACAS request into a
RADIUS request. Then RADIATOR handles the RADIUS request and converts
the RADIUS response into a TACAS response.

I use a lot of handlers in my config to deal with different pieces of
equipment needing different return values or different auth schemes.
What kind of info is passed in the RADIUS request that is converted from
a TACAS request?

--
| Troy Holder    troy at ncstate.net |
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au