(RADIATOR) Radiator and Mysql under load

Dan Vande More dvm at firstlink.com
Mon Aug 18 11:31:30 CDT 2003

You should be just fine with mysql, yahoo finance runs everything under mysql.
I route 2 million messages a day using mysql, (Includes spam preference lookups for everyone, destinations, routing, auth, pop3 and IMAP, radiator auth/acct) on one mysql (w/ a hot backup of course) 2x Xeon 500Mhz.
You may get even better luck turning on query caching, which can improve speed substantially.
http://www.mysql.com/information/benchmarks.html

-Dan

Queries per second avg: 40.143