(RADIATOR) AuthBy SQLRADIUS & ReplyHook

Alexander Mayrhofer axelm at nic.at
Thu Aug 14 02:59:04 CDT 2003

Hi,

we're using AuthBy SQLRADIUS, and it seems to me that ReplyHook is not
being called before the reply is sent to the NAS.

According to the code, AuthBy SQLRADIUS should inherit from AuthBy RADIUS
which does call ReplyHook. Does it inherit the hooks as well?

Our relevant config snippet looks like:

<Realm DEFAULT>
        <AuthBy SQLRADIUS>
                DBSource ...
                DBUsername ...
                DBAuth ...
                HostSelect ...
                StartHost 0
        </AuthBy>
        ReplyHook file:"%D/hooks/at43-reply"
        AuthLog ...
</Realm>

Am i doing something wrong, or is ReplyHook not being called in that scenario?
If it is not, how can i rewrite replies received from other proxies before
sending them back to the NAS?

thanks

axelm
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au