(RADIATOR) EAP-TTLS clarification on inner/outer authenticaion.

Bret Jordan bret.jordan at utah.edu
Wed Aug 13 10:41:42 CDT 2003

The outer authentication is not really important in TTLS....  Thus you
can set it to anonymous...  The one place that it does become important
is if you are using a Radius Realm Mesh to distribute authentication
based upon Domain name..  Then the TTLS session needs that information
to determine which Radius server to send the data too..  Thus you would
use anonymous at domain.com in the outer part and username at domain.com on
the inside authentication.

Bret