(RADIATOR) Urgent - Radiator does not reply NAS with accounting accept respo nse

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Aug 11 20:18:35 CDT 2003

Hello Brian -

You can do this with the "AccountingHandled" tag in your Realm or
Handler.

<Realm ....>
	AccountingHandled
</Realm>

If you want to discard the accounting response from the proxy, you can
add the "IgnoreAccountingResponse" tag to the AuthBy RADIUS clause
(this will avoid the NAS getting two accounting responses).

	<AuthBy RADIUS>
		IgnoreAccountingResponse