(RADIATOR) radpwtst does not authenticate

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Aug 8 18:09:42 CDT 2003

Hello Alan -

Thanks for sending the information.

It is difficult to see what is wrong as everything appears normal and I
can't see any error messages either from Radiator or Perl. As you can
see from the trace, you are receiving the initial access request which
is decoded, but there are no further messages. This makes me think that
Perl is crashing and there should be some messages on the command line.
I am guessing that either Radiator or one or more of the required Perl
modules are not installed correctly, but without seeing any error
messages it is very difficult to say.

All I can suggest is that you reinstall everything from scratch.

BTW - what happens when you run the "make test" for Radiator?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au