(RADIATOR) Re: Active Directory Question

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Aug 4 17:10:48 CDT 2003

Hello Brandon -

The AuthBy ADSI and the new AuthBy LSA clauses only operate on the
Windows platform, which would involve running an instance of Radiator
on a Windows box and proxying the requests to it. The alternative would
be to use an AuthBy NT clause as described in section 6.27 of the
Radiator 3.6 reference manual.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au