(RADIATOR) Accounting Records onyl appear after STOP?

Jamie Orzechowski mhz at ripnet.com
Tue Apr 22 17:53:32 CDT 2003

Hello ... I am having a problem where radiator is only sending accounting records to my database after a STOP has occured.

I have a script that queries the SQL accounting database a determines a users Framed-IP-Address ... it seems like the table is only updated once the STOP record is generated.

I am using RODOPI as the database and 3COM HiPER Arc's as NAS's ... any ideas how I can have radiator send accounting information right away before the user logs off? ...