(RADIATOR) Dynamic address allocation

Andrew Pollock apollock at interact.com.au
Fri Apr 18 03:55:12 CDT 2003

Hi,

I'm evaluating Radiator 3.6 and trying to get AuthBy DYNADDRESS working.

I've got this setup:

<Handler Request-Type=Access-Request>
        AuthByPolicy    ContinueWhileAccept
        AuthBy          tarka
        AuthBy          SQL
</Handler>

where tarka is an AuthBy RADIUS instance and SQL is an AuthBy DYNADDRESS
instance.

The behavior I'm seeing is that any attributes being returned by the first
AuthBy are being thrown away and only the Framed-IP-Address and
Framed-IP-Netmask from the second AuthBy are being returned in the
Access-Accept.

Is this expected behavior? Is there any way that I can add a
Framed-IP-Address to an Access-Accept constructed using an AuthBy RADIUS?

Andrew
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au