(RADIATOR) practical limit of session database

S H A N shanali at magix.com.sg
Tue Apr 15 08:05:45 CDT 2003

hi,
	my scenario is: i want to manage session database in a mysql table. the point is to findout at any particular time a user is logged on using what kind of "realm" (out of a few out there).

	my question is: what is the practical limit of a session database? am i correct radiator updates it every 30sec? can it manage 10k+ enteries at any one point of time? any experiences?

rgds,
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au