(RADIATOR) PEAP config and proxying

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Apr 14 19:20:28 CDT 2003

Hello Rute Sofia -

I suspect your configuration file needs to be changed somewhat, as you
cannot mix Realms and Handlers as you show below. You should change
everything to Handlers like this:

<Handler TunnelledByPEAP=1>
       <AuthBy FILE>
                 # anonymous-PEAP must be in here:
                 Filename /tmp/users
                 # This tells the PEAP client what types of inner EAP
requests
                 # we will honour
                 EAPType MSCHAP-V2
         </AuthBy>
</Handler>

<Handler Realm = mydomain.xpto>
         <AuthBy FILE>
                 Filename                        /tmp/users
                 EAPType                         PEAP
                 EAPTLS_CAFile /etc/radius/cert/demoCA/cacert.pem
                 EAPTLS_CertificateFile /etc/radius/cert/cert-srv.pem
                 EAPTLS_CertificateType          PEM
                 EAPTLS_PrivateKeyFile /etc/radius/cert/cert-srv.pem
                 EAPTLS_PrivateKeyPassword       whatever
                 EAPTLS_MaxFragmentSize          1024
                 AutoMPPEKeys
  </AuthBy>
</Handler>

#proxies other requests
<Handler>
         <AuthBy RADIUS>
                 Host            central-radius.mydomain.xpto
                 Secret          xxxxxx
                 AuthPort        xxx
                 Retries         3
         </AuthBy>