(RADIATOR) <Client> Question

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Apr 9 02:28:00 CDT 2003

Hello Chris -

Yes you can use the Client-Identifier - you just need to specify your
Handlers like this:

# define Client clauses

<Client XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX>
         Secret  *****
         NasType Ascend
         Identifier Dialup
</Client>

# define Handlers

<Handler Client-Identifier = Dialup, Realm = dsl.realm>
	# process DSL
</Hanlder>

<Handler Client-Identifier = Dialup>
	# process Dialup