(RADIATOR) <Client> Question

Chris Kay Chris.Kay at techex.com.au
Wed Apr 9 01:21:00 CDT 2003

I am having a problem, I have request coming from IP XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
Which I specify with a Client rule to send to the right handler..

Now that works fine, but I am having a issue now. As I have the same
request coming from the IP address XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX but now they come
with 2 different types of usernames

EG:

Username 1 = "chriskay" to goto realm "Dialup"
Username 2 = "56262 at realm to goto realm "DSL"

Because both the above usernames come from XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
I cant use

<Client XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX>
        Secret  *****
        NasType Ascend
        Identifier Dialup
</Client>

Any feedback, comments would be great

Chris Kay
Techex Communications
Website: www.techex.com.au Email: chris.kay at techex.net.au
Telephone: 1300 88 111 2 - Fax: 1300 882 221

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au