(RADIATOR) Support of accountingmodus only + modification

Ingvar Berg (EAB) Ingvar.Berg at era.ericsson.se
Fri Apr 4 05:06:08 CST 2003

Well, at least back to something like 2.13; i.e. older versions than you would ever want to use ;-)

Just configure a null AuthPort and the AcctPort you like to use.

> - Can we use attribute 40 (Accounting-Status-Type) with the
> value of 6 indicating for the billingprocess it concerns
> intermediate tickets. These tickets contain delta byte usage
> between interim tickets.

If you update your dictionary file with a name for the proprietary value, it will be as if it was part of the RFCs.

> - Use value 13 for NAS-Port-Type?

Maybe you should give that value a name as well...

/Ingvar

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au