(RADIATOR) Win2k, ADSI, and group membership

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sat Sep 28 19:42:11 CDT 2002

Hello Mark -

Thanks for the tip - we will add it to the FAQ.

For your other question, you will need to use "cascaded" AuthBy
clauses, like this:

# define AuthBy clauses

<AuthBy ADSI>
	Identifier CheckADSI

<AuthBy FILE>
	CheckUsersAndGroups
	Filename %D/users.groups

# define Realms or Handlers

<Handler ...>
	AuthBy CheckUsersAndGroups
</Handler>

Then the file %D/users.groups would contain something like this:

# %D/users.groups

DEFAULT Auth-Type = CheckADSI, Group = Dialup

Hope that helps.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au