(RADIATOR) RADIUS, L2TP, and IPSEC protocols

Bon sy bon at bunny.cs.qc.edu
Sat Sep 28 14:05:12 CDT 2002

Hi everyone,

	I just started reading L2TP and IPSEC. I try to understand, but
could not quite figure it out yet how to put in the proper context of
RADIUS protocol. For example, can we have L2TP over IPSEC on top of RADIUS
protocol? Is it necessary? What are the (dis)advantage(s) it brings forth?
Or it's pretty much these protocols do not mix well with each
other. Anyone in the group has any experience about this? What are the
architectural options out there from the implementation point of view?

	Thanks!

Bon

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au