(RADIATOR) IP Lease problem

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Sep 25 18:05:28 CDT 2002

Hello Skeeve -

I think I would be inclined to use IP address pool(s) on the NAS(s) for
these cases and let the NAS do the address management.

It is certainly true that lost stop records will cause lots of problems.

And yes, it is complicated, in no small part due to the well known
limitiations of the radius protocol itself.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au