(RADIATOR) IP Lease problem

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Wed Sep 25 16:55:33 CDT 2002

If there is a problem with stop records, and people are staying on for 1 or 2 days... then there is quite possibly a chance for problems.

Using static IP for a large number of customer without good reason could cause us to bleed higher usage on Address Space which APNIC would also not be responsive to.... so I am trying to be conservative.

Is there no solution? or is it just complicated.

...Skeeve

    | Skeeve Stevens                          url: http://www.skeeve.org/ |
    | email://skeeve@skeeve.org/          url: http://www.eIntellego.org/ |
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au