(RADIATOR) Separation of accounting logs on same radius

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Sep 19 02:12:41 CDT 2002

Hello -

You could do something like this with the Class attribute:

<AuthBy GROUP>
         Identifier myAsync
         AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept
                 <AuthBy FILE>
                         Filename /usr/local/radiator/raddb/group1-users
                         AddToReply Class = group1
                 </AuthBy>
                 <AuthBy FILE>
                         Filename /usr/local/radiator/raddb/group2-users
                         AddToReply Class = group2

<Handler NAS-Port-Type = Async>
         AuthBy myAsync
         AcctLogFileName %L/detail/%{Class}/detail.%Y%m%d
         MaxSessions 1
</Handler>

You can modify what I show above in whatever way suits.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au