(RADIATOR) Separation of accounting logs on same radius

tdn at tdn.co.ke tdn at tdn.co.ke
Wed Sep 18 05:53:21 CDT 2002

Hello,

I have 2 group of users, who i have put into two separate users files
(group1-users and group2-users).
I use AuthBy Group, with ContinueUntilAccept to authenticate from the 2
users file.
group1-users are on flat-rate billing while group2-users are billed on
usage.
My problem is that if I have same username on both groups, all the
accounting logs go to the same detail file,
something i'd like to separate. (see my current setup below)

Please assist

<AuthBy GROUP>
        Identifier myAsync
        AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept
                <AuthBy FILE>
                        Filename /usr/local/radiator/raddb/group1-users
                </AuthBy>
                <AuthBy FILE>
                        Filename /usr/local/radiator/raddb/group2-users

<Handler NAS-Port-Type = Async>
        AuthBy myAsync
        AcctLogFileName %L/detail/detail.%Y%m%d
        MaxSessions 1