(RADIATOR) FailureBackoffTime within <AuthBy SQLRADIUS>

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Sep 18 02:52:04 CDT 2002

Hello Mohamed -

The FailureBackoffTime parameter is not useful in the context of an
AuthBy SQLRADIUS clause, because the "Host" objects are only
instanciated for very brief periods of time (until the request is
forwarded), and new "Host" objects are created for every request (or
timeout). In other words, because the "Host" object is not persistent,
it is not possible to keep any state, such as FailureBackoffTime,
regarding the object.