(RADIATOR) FailureBackoffTime within <AuthBy SQLRADIUS>

Mohamed Majdoubi mohamedm at innovation.kpn.com
Tue Sep 17 09:08:36 CDT 2002

Hi

Within the <AuthBy SQLRADIUS> clause we can define the FailureBackoffTime for the database connection.  In the Hostselect
statement we can define the number of the reties and the timeout, the FailureBackoffTime is missing in the hostselection.
We prefer to the declare HOST1 dead for a periode if it is not working and use of HOST2. can we use the same FailureBackoffTime to reach this goal? ( FailureBackoffTime is present in <AuthBy RADIUS> how can we use the option in the <AuthBy SQLRADIUS> clause ?)

#################################

<AuthBy SQLRADIUS>
 Identifier ProxyToOffice
 FailureBackoffTime 60
 DBSource dbi:mysql:ProxyDB
 DBUsername root
 DBAuth
  HostSelect select HOST%0, SECRET, AUTHPORT, ACCTPORT, RETRIES, RETRYTIMEOUT, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, \
 FAILUREPOLICY from  RADSQLRADIUS where TARGETNAME='%R'
 StripFromRequest Cisco-NAS-Port, \
                NAS-Port, \
                NAS-Port-Type, \
  NAS-IP-Address, \
                Called-Station-Id, \
                Calling-Station-Id

 AddToRequest Service-Class = %{Reply:Service-Class}

 AllowInReply Service-Type, \
  Framed-Protocol, \
          Framed-IP-Netmask, \
  Framed-IP-Address, \
  Ascend-Client-Primary-DNS, \
  Ascend-Client-Secondary-DNS, \
  Loopback-Tag, \
  Release-Name, \
  VRF-Tag
 AddToReply Loopback-Tag= %{Reply:Loopback-Tag}, \
  VRF-Tag= %{Reply:VRF-Tag}, \
  Release-Name= %{Reply:Release-Name}
 ReplyHook file:"%D/reply.pl"

with kind regards